It’s back! The Great BDO Travel Sale will be happening this weekend!
Great travel deals for all BDO Rewards, Debit & Credit Cards.
Don’t forget to bring your valid passports & IDs (remember, the passport expiration must be more than 6 months away!). Please read my tips on how to get the most out of travel sales.
Event Dates: June 5-7, 2015
Time: 10 am – 7 pm
Venue: SM Aura Premier’s SMX Convention Center
Qualified Cards: All BDO Rewards, Debit & Credit Cards
You can also read these information on the BDO website.
Visit the Great BDO Travel Sale and avail of big discounts on airline fares & travel deals from PAL, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Asiana, United Airlines, Air China & more w/ your BDO Rewards, Debit & Credit Cards
- Cathay Pacific
- Philippine Airlines
- Air China
- Asiana Airlines
- United Airlines
- Jeju Air
Other Travel Partners
- Rakso Travel
- Pan Pacific Travel Corporation
- Reli Tours
- CNM Travel
- House of Travel
- International Journeys Inc.
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Cruises/ Oceania Cruises
Terms and Conditions:
- The Great BDO Travel Sale is from June 5 – 7, 2015 from 10 am – 7 pm at the SM Aura Premier’s SMX Convention Center.
- Travel period is until May 29, 2016 (unless specified otherwise).
- The exclusive sale is open to the following:
- All active principal and supplementary credit cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, Unionpay, JCB and The American Express Cards issued by BDO
- All active BDO ATM Debit Card and BDO Cash Cardholders
- All BDO Rewards card members
- Qualified cardholders are entitled to avail of exclusive discounts on airline fares from participating airline partners if transactions are settled using the following:
- Credit Card or Debit card straight payment
- Absolutely 0% Interest Installment* on 3 months term and Easy Installment* plan (for purchases made through participating travel agencies only) through a qualified BDO Credit Card.
- BDO Rewards points
* Excluded are Corporate Accounts, Distribution Cards, and Purchasing Cards
Absolutely Zero Percent (0%) Interest is applicable if the cardholder pays his/her monthly installment in full. Applicable rates for the Easy Installment plan and / or Easy Pay Installment Convert as follows
TenorFactor RateAdd-on Rate30.3433391.00%60.1766681.00%90.1186160.75%120.0903340.70%180.0630600.75%240.0491690.75%360.0477792.00%
- *above rates apply for transactions worth at least P 3,000
All Credit Card straight transactions made through participating Airline partners during the BDO Travel Sale are qualified for Easy Pay Installment Convert through the following:
- BDO Travel Sale Customer Service counter (within the event sale dates only)
- BDO Customer Contact Center (request must not be more than THIRTY(30) days from date of BDO Travel sale transaction)
Total Transaction Amount: Php 10,000
Installment Term: 12 months
Transaction Amount x Factor Rate = Fixed Monthly Amortization
Php 10,000 x 0.090334 = Php 903.34
- Black out period shall apply for Christmas (December 26 – 31, 2015) and Holy Week (March 24 – 27, 2016).
- Prevailing exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
- Airline rates do not include goverment taxes and terminal fees.
- A copy of valid passport is required for international bookings. For Domestic travel, a valid ID must be presented upon request of the participating airline companies and/or Travel agencies.
- Offers are likewise subject to terms and conditions of the participating airline companies, and the BDO Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of the BDO and AMEX Credit Cards, ATM Debit Cards, BDO Cash Cards and BDO Rewards Cards.
- All BDO credit card transactions are subject to bank approval.
- In case of dispute such as, but not limited to BDO Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillments etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the BDO Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
I share the latest sale alerts I find on my Facebook page! Please LIKE to stay updated on the best deals I find!
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
The Barat Queen
Disclaimer: The comments section is not moderated to encourage honest comments from readers. Reader comments do not reflect the views of BaratAko.com. However, if you find abusive comments, please report them using the Report link.