A few weeks ago, I posted about the benefits of owning a hotel membership. Right now, I am very happy with our Manila Hotel Prestige Club Membership so I am going to talk a little more about it for people who might be interested to know more.
The membership costs P7,000 flat for a one-year membership and it comes with the following:
- One complimentary night stay (Full Rate costs around P7,150. The membership is P7,000. You’re already ahead by P150! Unfortunately, breakfast is not included.)
- Dining discounts of up to 50% when two people dine! A great excuse to go on dates. If there are 3 diners, the discount becomes 33%, if 4 diners, 25%, 5 diners or more gets 20% discount. Such a great deal. If you’re not dead set on going to a certain restaurant, why not come here instead? See this post for an example.
- Complimentary buffet for 2 at Cafe Ilang-Ilang. This is easily P1,500-P2,200++ per person, so a total of say, P4,000++? Again, if you add it all up, you’re already getting way more than the P7,000 you spent on the membership! My suggestion is to use this certificate at night and on weekends, since those are the more expensive buffets. I think they also have a bigger spread.
- Complimentary birthday cake. We haven’t claimed this yet, so I don’t know if it’s a big cake or a small cake, but at a previous membership at another hotel, I was given a whole, regular-sized cake from their bakeshop. I would estimate that it’s worth P700-1,300.
- Other benefits (I’ll post the entire thing below), but the ones above are the biggies.
The membership is also fully transferable but not replaceable. That means you can lend it to your brother, your sister, your parents, your friends, etc… In my experience, they are not very strict on how many cards you can use per table. If there are 6 of you in a group, just borrow 2 more cards from other member friends, so you’ll have 3 cards and get 50% off for everyone. And if you happen to be senior citizens? Double great! You can also whip out your senior citizen card while you’re there and get your senior discount on top of the member discount! Just keep track of who’s borrowing the card. Since it is not replaceable, if you lose your card, you lose it and have to buy a new one if you want to continue membership. For oldies but goodies, once in a while, start your day with a great breakfast, or have a great merienda, with great ambience and good service, all for less than half of what it should cost!
If you are interested in getting a membership, please call Stephanie Cabrejas at (632) 5270011 loc. 1108 and let her know that you found out about the membership from BaratAko 🙂
By the way, the Manila Hotel will be coming up with their own branded membership card this December. It will have the same cost and benefits as the Prestige Card.
Membership Fee : PHP 7,000
FULLY TRANSEFRABLE BUT NOT REPLACEABLE
- One (1) VIP card providing meal discount in all hotel outlets at Manila Hotel.
- Dining discounts cannot be applied during legal holidays stated at the back of the card.
- 1 diner on one table = 20% discount on total food bill
2 diners on one table = 50% discount on total food bill
3 diners on one table = 33% discount on total food bill
4 diners on one table = 25% discount on total food bill
5 or more diners on one table = 20% discount on total food bill
- 25% discount on all beverages in all outlet
- One card per table per meal period
- One (1) certificate for complimentary buffet for two persons applicable at Café Ilang-Ilang
- One (1) certificate for complimentary birthday cake valid in any outlet when dining (48hrs. prior reservation)
- One (1) certificate for P800 credit on food & beveragepurchases from the Champagne room. (valid in conjunction with the membership card, certificate to be applied before the membership card discount)
- One (1) certificate for P800 credit on food & beverage purchases from the Cowrie Grill or Ginza Japanese Rest. ( valid in conjunction with the membership card, certificate to be applied before the membership card discount)
- One (1) certificate for a complimentary night stay ( room only ) Valid for (1) room and (1) night only.
- Three (3) certificates for complimentary room upgrade to the next available category, each valid for a maximum of three (3) consecutive nights, applicable only when using the local residence rate.
- Two (2) certificates for a special room rate of PHP 10,000 each certificate is good for two (2) nights stay, or 2 rooms in 1 night.
All accommodation benefits are subject to availability, not valid through periods of expected high occupancy, black-out dates may apply during peak periods and advance reservation is strictly required.
- One (1) certificate for a complimentary one (1) week trial of The Bay Club for one person.
- Unlimited 20% discount at The health Club for massages on presentation of the membership card.
- PHP 500 credit certificate for each successful referral (valid in conjunction with the membership card, certificate to be applied before the membership card discount)
I share the latest sale alerts I find on my Facebook page! Please LIKE to stay updated on the best deals I find!
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
The Barat Queen
Disclaimer: The comments section is not moderated to encourage honest comments from readers. Reader comments do not reflect the views of BaratAko.com. However, if you find abusive comments, please report them using the Report link.