Now’s the chance to get your favorite Maybelline makeup! They are having their Summer Sale for the whole of April!
SUN-PROOF YOUR LOOK WITH MAYBELLINE’S SUMMER SALE
Maybelline’s Sun-Proof Summer Sale will be running from April 1 – 30, 2018. Get as much as 35% OFF on your favorite Maybelline lipsticks, liquid foundations, powders, and more!
Here are some of the items that will be included in the sale:
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Powder Foundation (2-way)
- Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint – I will be reviewing this soon
- Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick
- Maybelline Super BB Cream
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick
- Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray
GIGI HADID x MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS INCLUDED!
Some of the Maybelline products that I have used and liked are:
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation – it feels very nice on the skin and looks better maybe 1-2 hours after I apply it. My problem with this is my shade is 110 and it is not officially available in the Philippines. Why, Maybelline? L’Oreal already has my shade, 102, for the Infalible Pro Matte, please include 110, too 🙂 As for longevity, with proper priming and baking, Fit Me Matte + Poreless lasts on me for about 6 hours, max 8 hours, before I start to see some spots melt. Pros: looks very natural. However, it oxidizes, so try to get 1-2 shades lighter.
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper – I love this for everyday brows. I find it easy to use, and I can do my brows very quickly. I always have it in my bag just in case I need to touch up my brows. It doesn’t have a brush, but I can get away with using the sponge tip applicator of the brow powder to blend everything. Great for travel or just going about town if you don’t want to bring too many makeup products with you.
- Maybelline Creamy / Powder Matte Lipstick – I love the shade Touch of Spice – it works for both day and night. It’s a very versatile shade, and it’s the shade I wear the most. But for summer, I’ll be using more warm, nude brown shades like Nude Nuance and Touch of Nude.
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Mascara – for me, it’s the best value-for-money mascara for everyday wear. If you can get it on sale, much better! Makes my lashes look longer and very visible. Doesn’t flake, stays on even after 12 hours of wear. It’s waterproof. Tested ko na yan for Manila summer weather. But it is also easy to remove with regular makeup remover or micellar water. Mascaras are the makeup products that we need to replace most often – they recommend replacing it every 3 months to prevent any bacteria problems. At only P100+, I think it is the best affordable mascara product available. I recently got the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, so I will be trying that out soon. But for affordability and function – nothing beats Hypercurl Volum’ Express.
WEEKEND PRICE-DROP FOR THE MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY MATTE INK LIQUID LIPSTICKS
From the regular price of P299, they will only be P249 on selected weekends of April. This is a product I am itching to try. I met a beauty blogger who was testing it a few months ago – we were seated beside each other during lunch – and her lipstick stayed on the whole time even when we were eating. Normally, I would expect the center area of the lips to lose the lipstick, and only the edges of the lips to retain the lipstick, so when we saw her lipstick stay on her lips we were so ah-mazed. As in, the lipstick was all there and still looked fresh. I want to get my own, but I still have so many other lipsticks to use up. But this sale is making me change my mind because now I am realizing I need this in my life!!! LOL, planning a trip to the mall to get this, hahaha!
The sale will be valid in all Maybelline counters nationwide. You can visit their website at https://www.maybelline.com.ph, or follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines, and subscribe to their YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/MaybellinePH.
I share the latest sale alerts I find on my Facebook page! Please LIKE to stay updated on the best deals I find!
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
The Barat Queen
Disclaimer: The comments section is not moderated to encourage honest comments from readers. Reader comments do not reflect the views of BaratAko.com. However, if you find abusive comments, please report them using the Report link.