MEGA BRANDS SALE – GET UP TO 70% OFF!
There is going to be a Mega Brands Sale this weekend (Oct. 2 – 4, 2015, Friday to Sunday) at the SM Megatrade Hall 1 – 3, located at the 5th level of SM Megamall (Mega B).
It will be open from 10 AM to 9 PM. ADMISSION IS FREE!
Shoppers will enjoy up to 70% discounts from participating brands like Adidas, Nike Golf, Reebok, Hush Puppies & Sebago, Levis & Dockers, RRJ, Memo, XOXO, 101 New York, Sperry, Skechers, Hanabishi, Triumph, Levi’s, Grendha, PacSafe, Philips, Elle, Esprit, Giordano, GAP, hellolulu, Echolac, Targus, Dockers, Banana Republic, Pierre Cardin, Guess, Wenger, Rockport, Sebago, So-en, Police, Diadora, Braun Buffel, XOXO, In2It, and many more!
There is also going to be a clearance sale for Adidas items.
Start checking things off your Christmas list! Shop early!
I have gone to some of these events before and my tips are:
- be there early to get first dibs.
- bring companions to help you carry things
- you and your companions can also take turns waiting in line, etc…
- wear comfortable clothes that will make it easy for you to try on any clothes you might want to buy; wear something that is not bulky and will not get in the way of you trying things on (I don’t think there are going to be any dressing rooms available)
- wear comfortable shoes, preferably something you can easily slip on or off to make it easier for you to try shoes
- bring a secure bag (zippered) to prevent theft or loss, better safe than sorry
- bring an extra shopping bag / eco bag to carry all the things you bought
RCBC Bankard, still the bank partner of MCT Events for this event shall treat its credit cardholders with 0% interest for up to 12 months. Special giveaways and freebies will also be given for those who will sign up for the credit card during the event.
I share the latest sale alerts I find on my Facebook page! Please LIKE to stay updated on the best deals I find!
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
The Barat Queen
Disclaimer: The comments section is not moderated to encourage honest comments from readers. Reader comments do not reflect the views of BaratAko.com. However, if you find abusive comments, please report them using the Report link.