Check out BDO’s Great Travel Sale starting this Friday, Jan. 30 – Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015.
The Great BDO Travel Sale will be at the SMX Convention Center Taguig, SM Aura Premier Function Rooms 1 & 2.
Important things to remember:
- You need to have at least 1 BDO card product to be able to participate in the sale.
- You will need to pay using your BDO credit card, ATM, etc…
- You can also use your BDO Rewards points
- Don’t forget to bring your passport or any valid ID and similar relevant travel documents! If you book a flight, they will ask for it.
Participating airlines and travel agencies: Cathay Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Qatar Airways, Air China, Jeju Air, Princess Cruises, Trafalgar, CNM Travel, Island Resort Club, Skyjet, Rakso Travel, Reli Tours & Travel, Sparkle Holidays & Travel
Terms and Conditions:
- The Great BDO Travel Sale is from January 30 – February 1, 2015 from 10am – 7pm at SMX Convention Center Taguig, SM Aura Premier, Function Rooms 1 & 2.
- Travel period is from January 31 – December 31, 2015 (unless specified otherwise).
- The event is open to the following:
- All active principal and supplementary credit cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, Unionpay, JCB and The American Express Cards issued by BDO.
- All active BDO ATM Debit Card and BDO Cash Cardholders
- All BDO Rewards card members
- Qualified cardholders are entitled to avail discounted airline fares and / or travel tours and packages throughout the event duration.
- Black out period shall apply for Holy Week (April 2 – 5, 2015) and Christmas (December 26 – 31, 2015) only.
- Airline tickets and BDO travel packages offered during the event shall be settled using only BDO Credit Cards, BDO issued American Express credit card, BDO ATM Debit Card, BDO Cash Card and BDO Rewards Card, hereinafter collectively referred to as the “BDO Cards”, to be entitled to the exclusive fares on airline and travel packages.
- Tour packages maybe availed by qualified BDO Credit Cardholders on either straight or installment from participating Travel agencies.
- Prevailing exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
- A copy of valid passport is required for international bookings. For Domestic travel, a valid ID must be presented upon request of the participating airline companies and /or travel agencies.
- Offers are likewise subject to terms and conditions of the participating airline companies and /or travel agencies, and the BDO Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of the BDO and AMEX Credit Cards, ATM Debit Cards, BDO Cash Cards and BDO Rewards Cards.
- All BDO credit card transactions are subject to bank approval.
- In case of dispute such as, but not limited to BDO Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillments etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the BDO Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
I share the latest sale alerts I find on my Facebook page! Please LIKE to stay updated on the best deals I find!
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!
The Barat Queen
Disclaimer: The comments section is not moderated to encourage honest comments from readers. Reader comments do not reflect the views of BaratAko.com. However, if you find abusive comments, please report them using the Report link.